4D CONSTRUCTION ANIMATIONS
A 4D Construction Sequence or 4D Phasing Animation allows construction programmes, schedules or logistics strategies to be represented graphically. They are simulated by producing 3D models of the scheme and adding a 4th Dimension – Time. These build sequences provide the opportunity to visualise the proposed construction methodology and display knowledge and understanding of the project, demonstrating to an audience the technical details in a clear and precise way.
- A 3D model built up over time to show construction sequence and site logistics.
- Visual communication and review of the construction programme and site methodology.
- Virtual representation of potential problems.
- Time and cost savings due to the ability to create various sequence options to maximise efficiency.
- Eliminate phasing errors before getting to site.
- Better awareness of the expected site conditions.
- The display of knowledge and understanding of the project – essential when bidding for work.
- Anyone can watch an animated build sequence and gain an appreciation of the construction process.
- Greater opportunity to display the advantages of prefabricated modules – and associated cost savings.
The build sequence animations can be delivered as slide-by-slide images which are used in documents such as bid submissions, and also as a fully rendered animated movie that can be used for on-screen presentations.
At Clearbox Studio our expert team has many years of experience working within the construction industry and specialises in 4D sequence animations and site logistics images to support bids. We have a proven track record of producing stunning visuals for many construction companies. Our aim is to work with you and identify the best use of multimedia graphics to deliver a bid winning visual presentation.